Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Indian Economy For Civil Services (IAS) By :- Ramesh Singh
- Revised and Revamped with India 2019, Interm Union Budget 2019-2020, Documents and reports of Niti Aayog and India Devlopment report 2017.
- In absence of Economic Survey 2018-2019, the latest update have been picked from a variety of sources – the central ministry, research institutions of goverment of india and World Bank.
- Burning Socio-Economic Issues have been revised with new updates and insights.
- Agriculture, Industry and Services sector revised with new updates.
- Financial sector fully revamped as per recent official changes.
- Taxation and budgeting sections fully revamped as per changes.
- Multiple Choice Questions (Preliminary Exam) And Model Answers (Main Exam) have been revised and updated with several new questions replacing olders.
There are no reviews yet.
- Vendor: Booknet
- No ratings found yet!